Three Shires Driving Centre is your local, leading independent learner and qualified driver training centre. From your first time behind the wheel to driving company cars, minibuses and accessible vehicles as well as towing, get safely qualified with the friendly experts at Three Shires Driving Centre.
Providing driving lessons in Bedfordshire, Luton and Northants, and covering the whole of the UK for our ‘driving at work’ training.
Our experienced instructors cover Cars – Automatic Cars– Car and Trailer (B E) – Minibus – MiDAS – Fleet – Instructor Training.
Your Seven Part Guarantee
1. You will get a fully qualified instructor, yes some driving schools use trainee’s who only have a six month licence so they may leave during your course!
2. You will get all the help you need with your Theory and Hazard Perception tests, Oh! and of course your driving. Others leave you to do the Theory etc. on your own.
3. You will have a progress record to show you how well you are doing You can also show your mates how you are getting on too!
4. All lessons are on a one to one basis unless you want to learn with a friend and share costs If you like the idea of learning with a friend we see nothing wrong with that, it saves you money, reduces learning time and helps build confidence. We will never pair you up with a stranger, the request for two to one training has to come from you see T’s & C’s.
5. Getting it wrong is all part of the learning process, we don’t shout or bite!!
6. We set you achievable goals. (with a bit of hard work)
7. No Gimmicks:- You want to learn – We want to teach. Come give us a try
It's a bind when you go to a party and you are the driver, you are usually offered lemonade or cola. We have produced some mocktail recipes. Go on give them a try! Wouldn't it be ace to be able to offer the designated driver one of these instead of the boring old usual's? Margarita Mocktail Recipe Ingredients: 2 oz Lemon Juice 2 oz Lime Juice 3 oz Carbonated lemon-lime soda Dip rim of glass in lemon juice then in salt Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker/stirrer and pour into a mocktail glass. Add crushed ice and decorations to create a great speciality drink. Hurricane Mocktail Recipe Ingredients: 2 oz Orange juice 2 oz cranberry juice 1 oz grapefruit juice 1 oz apple juice Crushed Ice Orange Slice Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker/stirrer and pour into a mocktail glass. Add...
Requirements from November 2013 From 15 November 2013 vehicles used in these categories of tests must have a load as shown in the table. Vehicle category Vehicle or trailer affected Minimum real weight Minimum load requirement C Vehicle 10,000 kg 5 x 1,000 litre IBCs C+E ‘drawbar’ vehicle Towing lorry and trailer 10,000 kg for lorry and 5,000kg for trailer 5 x 1,000 litre IBCs (lorry) and 3 x 1,000 litre IBCs (trailer) C+E articulated lorry Semi-trailer 15,000 kg 8 x 1,000 litre IBCs B+E, C1+E, D1+E and D+E Trailers 800 kg 600 kg of aggregates or 1 IBC of 1,000 kg or 600 kg capacity when filled with water Rules about the load The load requirement is: bagged aggregates like sand, stone chippings, gravel or any other recycled material packages (but not toxic materials) in sealed...
DSA is advising customers to avoid copycat websites and save money by coming to the agency directly. Copycat websites offer to book theory and practical driving tests, and can appear to be the official agency, but charge a premium for their services. Some websites also charge for ‘pass protection’ with the promise of a free re-test that very few customers would ever qualify to use. Some companies charge up to £30 for just booking a test, on top of the driving test fee itself. Talk to your Three Shires Driving Instructor who will not charge you a fee for booking your test.