Three Shires Driving Centre
Three Shires Driving Centre is your local, leading independent learner and qualified driver training centre. From your first time behind the wheel to driving company cars, minibuses and accessible vehicles as well as towing, get safely qualified with friendly experts at Three Shires Driving Centre.
Providing driving lessons in Bedfordshire, Luton and Northants, and covering the whole of the UK for our ‘driving at work’ training.
Our experienced instructors cover Cars – Automatic Cars– Car and Trailer (B E) – Minibus – MiDAS – Fleet – Instructor Training.
Your Seven Part Guarantee
1. You will get a fully qualified instructor, yes some driving schools use trainee’s who only have a six month licence so they may leave during your course!
2. You will get all the help you need with your Theory and Hazard Perception tests, Oh! and of course your driving. Others leave you to do the Theory etc. on your own.
3. You will have a progress record to show you how well you are doing You can also show your mates how you are getting on too!
4. All lessons are on a one to one basis unless you want to learn with a friend and share costs If you like the idea of learning with a friend we see nothing wrong with that, it saves you money, reduces learning time and helps build confidence. We will never pair you up with a stranger, the request for two to one training has to come from you see T’s & C’s.
5. Getting it wrong is all part of the learning process, we don’t shout or bite!!
6. We set you achievable goals. (with a bit of hard work)
7. No Gimmicks:- You want to learn – We want to teach. Come give us a try
Welcome everyone to our new website, I hope you find it easy to navigate and please let me know if you have any difficulties. George
Two Bedfordshire councils are offering free driving lessons to young drivers in March, as part of an initiative designed to reduce road casualties. The two courses – More 16 and More Drive – take place on March 9. Both are free and available on a first come, first...
See what happens when presenter Jonathan Vernon-Smith hits the Pinot Grigio then trys to drive!!!! Its all done under strict supervision and in a controlled environment, please do not try this.......... [pb_vidembed title="Drink Driving Experiment" caption="Three...
It's a bind when you go to a party and you are the driver, you are usually offered lemonade or cola. We have produced some mocktail recipes. Go on give them a try! Wouldn't it be ace to be able to offer the designated driver one of these instead of the boring old...