Three Shires Driving Centre
Three Shires Driving Centre is your local, leading independent learner and qualified driver training centre. From your first time behind the wheel to driving company cars, minibuses and accessible vehicles as well as towing, get safely qualified with friendly experts at Three Shires Driving Centre.
Providing driving lessons in Bedfordshire, Luton and Northants, and covering the whole of the UK for our ‘driving at work’ training.
Our experienced instructors cover Cars – Automatic Cars– Car and Trailer (B E) – Minibus – MiDAS – Fleet – Instructor Training.
Your Seven Part Guarantee
1. You will get a fully qualified instructor, yes some driving schools use trainee’s who only have a six month licence so they may leave during your course!
2. You will get all the help you need with your Theory and Hazard Perception tests, Oh! and of course your driving. Others leave you to do the Theory etc. on your own.
3. You will have a progress record to show you how well you are doing You can also show your mates how you are getting on too!
4. All lessons are on a one to one basis unless you want to learn with a friend and share costs If you like the idea of learning with a friend we see nothing wrong with that, it saves you money, reduces learning time and helps build confidence. We will never pair you up with a stranger, the request for two to one training has to come from you see T’s & C’s.
5. Getting it wrong is all part of the learning process, we don’t shout or bite!!
6. We set you achievable goals. (with a bit of hard work)
7. No Gimmicks:- You want to learn – We want to teach. Come give us a try
Requirements from November 2013 From 15 November 2013 vehicles used in these categories of tests must have a load as shown in the table. Vehicle category Vehicle or trailer affected Minimum real weight Minimum load requirement C Vehicle 10,000 kg 5 x 1,000 litre IBCs...
DSA is advising customers to avoid copycat websites and save money by coming to the agency directly. Copycat websites offer to book theory and practical driving tests, and can appear to be the official agency, but charge a premium for their services. Some websites...
The new rules on bringing laden vehicles for driving tests in some categories will now start on 15 November 2013. You must bring laden vehicles for driving tests in these categories from 15 November 2013: B+E - car and trailer C1+E - medium sized goods vehicle and...
Tailgating and middle-lane hogging will now incur fixed penalties Motorway tailgaters and middle-lane hoggers are to face quick justice with on-the-spot fixed penalties under new measures announced by the government. From July, police will be able to issue £100 fines...